Around the Town in Oakmont PA

My thoughts and musings on life, technology and living in my adopted home town.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Truer words were never spoken

Well I was just reading another blog her at Blogspot and the authors word rang true with me. She asked "How do you people find time for this?" and I have been wondering the same thing myself. I have a blog entry about taxes that is about half written that I was sure I would get to post over this past weekend. What I had not counted on was my cell phone and pager going off and spending a good deal of the weekend at work.

I can't complain to much though because I am one of the very fortunate people that for the most part likes what they do for a living. I'm not saying every day at work is a picnic but I don't get out of bed in the morning and say "Oh, do I have to go back there again today?" like some people I know. Guess I will keep chugging along and write here when I get the chance.