Around the Town in Oakmont PA

My thoughts and musings on life, technology and living in my adopted home town.

Monday, March 01, 2010

The Farmers Almanac


This past weekend my lovely wife Linda brought me the Farmers Almanac opened to the page where where they predicted that we would have forty inches of snow in the month of February in 2010. The last time I looked at official totals I think we were up to forty eight inches for the month before it ended. Then she proceeded to show me where the same Farmers Almanac is predicting that we will have forty inches of snow in the month of March.

So, now as soon as I track down and kill that ground hog I have to start looking for the writers of the Farmers Almanac!

Just kidding. I for one will be very glad when spring once again returns to the south western Pennsylvania area, Pittsburgh and Oakmont in particular. Somehow I think I am not alone in these thoughts. Think spring, it really is coming.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home