Around the Town in Oakmont PA

My thoughts and musings on life, technology and living in my adopted home town.

Monday, January 11, 2010

You are invited!


I attended a meeting at my church this evening where we discussed strategic planning to improve our congregation and thus the work that we can do for the Lord.

I found myself on the communications committee since that seems to be where my talents are so here I am blogging about it.

Now one of the reasons that I'm blogging about it is that Redeemer has become a part of the Oakmont community through both the church and the school.

If you are in Oakmont or the surrounding area we would really like to have you as a member of our church family. So I am extending a personal invitation to you, one of the readers of my blog, to come and join us in worship and fellowship.

Here is a link to our church web site where you can learn more about our beliefs, directions to our house of worship and contact information if you would like to talk with someone or get additional information.

Redeemer Lutheran Church & School

Here is a VIDEO about our school.


God bless and we hope to see you soon!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home