Around the Town in Oakmont PA

My thoughts and musings on life, technology and living in my adopted home town.

Friday, July 28, 2006

It is starting to look like a bathroom again


Despite the fact that our bathroom turned out to be very similar to the one pictured in the movie “The Money Pit” things are moving along well. The running gag in the aforementioned movie was no matter what the home owner ask to be done when he inquired about the length of time to completion the answer was “Two weeks”. So when Linda and I asked the contractor how long our bathroom would take and he responded “Three weeks” I wasn't sure if I should be happy or afraid. I had to explain to him why we both looked at each other on hearing the answer.

So far we are on schedule even though after starting the project is was discovered that it was going to be much more involved than what we had first planned. Right now I'm just looking forward to a nice hot shower in my own house in the near future.

Now if I only had an idea when I would be getting my bedroom back I can't tell you how comforting it would be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home