Around the Town in Oakmont PA

My thoughts and musings on life, technology and living in my adopted home town.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

My kind of humor

Some of my friends and family say I have a strange sense of humor. I can't imagine what gives them that impression but I will admit that there have been times when a statement someone made or a scene in a movie will just put me on the floor laughing only to discover that I'm the only one doing so.

I find as I get older that this “sense of humor” is changing and things I once considered rib splitting funny barely prompt a smile these days. In particular I shun humor that is hurtful to other people though I have to admit that is not always easy to recognize especially in this increasingly politically correct society that we live in.

Having said all of that let me point you to The Onion, one of the more sarcastic web sites on the Internet. This article was sent to me my a friend and with the local flavor I found it very funny but that is just me.

PNC Park Threatens To Leave Pittsburgh Unless Better Team Is Built

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home