Around the Town in Oakmont PA

My thoughts and musings on life, technology and living in my adopted home town.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

New kid in the blogaspher.

I have written about Redeemer Lutheran Church here on several occasions as it is an important part of my life and it serves Oakmont and surrounding communities. We have had several pastors at our church over the last few decades and each has been welcomed by both the congregation and the community. When our last pastor left for a teaching position at a Lutheran seminary we had several “interim” pastors in the pulpit while we waited for a permanent replacement.

That replacement came in the person of Rev. Jonathan Naumann who had been serving the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod in England for a number of years. I can't begin to tell you what a blessing it has been to have him come to our church. Now I may be somewhat prejudiced as this is the first pastor that we have had that is not only computer literate but also is eager to use technology not only in his day to day work at the church but also in spreading the Gospel to the glory of God.

This brings me to the subject of this posting. Dr. Naumann has joined the blogaspher and I look forward to reading his thoughts on what ever he cares to write about out here in cyberspace. I will put a permanent link to his blog in my links section and you can CLICK HERE to take you there directly. Enjoy!

Oh, and if you click on the first link in this posting you will be taken to the churches web site where you can learn more about us and find directions that will lead you to our house of worship. You are invited to join us any Sunday as we give thanks to God for the blessings that he has bestowed on us and our families. Please join us to hear God's word and enjoy Christian fellowship.

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Xrysostom said...

You are blessed — we are blessed.

Sounds like a win-win situation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home