Around the Town in Oakmont PA

My thoughts and musings on life, technology and living in my adopted home town.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Where the heck have you been?

I'm sure all of the readers of this blog, both of you, have been wondering where I disappeared to. I have been on somewhat of a hiatus for a number of reasons. My work schedule has been increasing exponentially for some time now and shows no sign of letting up.

I have had a number of health issues some minor and some serious that have thrown me off track and has taken some time to bounce back from. I am doing better right now than I have been for several months but still have some issues to face.

My point being that it is not that I haven't had anything to say, to the contrary I have some very strong opinions on things that have been happening in our town and our country. I have just had a great deal of difficulty getting myself to the keyboard to put my thoughts into writing. So I will try to post some things of interest here that I hope will give readers something to ponder as they go through their day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home