Around the Town in Oakmont PA

My thoughts and musings on life, technology and living in my adopted home town.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Playing catch up

Well here I am once again looking at my various blogs and wondering what I have been doing for the last few month that I haven't written a single word. Well I did get a few entries in the amateur radio blog but most of that was from ideas sparked by contributions from some of the readers. I'm back in that mode of wondering where people who blog every single day find the time.

Be that as it may, here I am once again pounding on the keyboard with a myriad of thoughts rattling around in my brain. I have to tell you about the birth of twins, how my grand babies are growing like weeds, what a mess traffic is going to be in Oakmont this summer when the US Open Golf Tournament descends on us and a few other things. So let me unwind and slow down a little and see if I can manage to make time for something other than work. Should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home