Around the Town in Oakmont PA

My thoughts and musings on life, technology and living in my adopted home town.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Working from home

Well some heath issues have been dogging me since the first of the year and I have been working from home. Tomorrow we will be into March of the year of our Lord 2006 and it looks like I will remain at home for at least another two weeks. Some people would envy the situation but I can tell you that sticking your nose out the door only to visit the doctor gets old sooner rather than latter.

Of course the fact that I haven't even felt like sitting at the operating position of my amateur radio station to chat with fellow hams around the world on most days probably has something to do with that statement. I am enjoying one of the better days that I have had in some time now so I guess that is why I am sitting here pounding on the keyboard while I listen to one of my favorite talk shows.

I have enjoyed the time to read and study my Bible, listen some excellent Pod Casts, browse my favorite blogs on the Internet and read some books that I keep ordering from Amazon. I also look forward to the arrival of spring and getting out around town to see some of the new construction that will be going on. The new power substation that will be installed on the old Edge Water Steel site among others.

Until then I will continue to maintain my blogs, I currently have three, and enjoy the life that God has granted me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home