Around the Town in Oakmont PA

My thoughts and musings on life, technology and living in my adopted home town.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

An interesting prospective on Hillary Clinton's run for the presidency

I tend to look to the Wall Street Journal's on line edition for a lot of my news content. I find that "market driven" reporting tends to give me information that is much more reliable than other sources.

They also have an editorial side that despite criticism strikes me, to borrow a phrase from Fox News, fair and balanced. Dan Henninger's blog Wonder Land asks the question today of why Hillary Clinton finds herself in the political predicament that she does. I found the analysis to be thought provoking. Take a look for yourself and see what you think.

Hillary's Close Up
From the Wall Street Journal On Line edition February 28th 2008.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I agree the article on Hillary Clinton was right on the money.She is
in trouble and Bill Clinton cannot help her.Daniel Henninger superbly
describes her downfall, and in my opinion, the Democratic Party's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home