Around the Town in Oakmont PA

My thoughts and musings on life, technology and living in my adopted home town.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Are we a Christian nation?

One of the readers took um-bridge at one of my postings about the principals that our nation was founded on. Click here if you would like to read the original post. His comment included the phrase "America never was a christian nation and hopefully never will be."

Now I might be willing to argue points about the relationship of religion to our system of government which I happen to think was inspired by God as it was something never seen before in human history. If however you wish to believe or imply that this nation was not founded by Christin's and based on Christian principals I invite you to explore history a little closer than what you may have been taught in school or information espoused by today's media. Below is just one quick example of what I'm talking about. If you are willing to explore you will find many others.

You can start with this video produced by David Barton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home